Purchasing Policies & Restrictions
Purchases & Charges
- Class package purchases are non-refundable
- Merchandise may be returned in new condition within 7 days
- Class packages under 10-classes cannot be shared or transferred; 10 class packages and higher may be shared between household members only.
- Cycling shoes may be rented for $1
- Free cancelation window: If you reserve and then cancel prior to 2 hours before class time, you will not be charged for the class or incur a late cancel fee. Within 2 hours of class time, class cancelation is considered a "late cancel"
- Late cancels will result in a forefeited class or late-cancel charge of $10 (monthly plan subscribers)
- Cancel and rebooked classes later than the stated cancelation window will result in a forfeited class or $10 late-cancel fee.
- As a courtesy to our valued guests, you will receive one "Get Out of Jail Free" card per month when a late cancel, rebook, or no-show will be forgiven if you call to let us know. Because... stuff happens, right?
Class Attendance Policies
- Cycling classes with fewer than 3 reserved attendees 2 hours before class time are subject to cancellation.
- Press Room classes (e.g. TRX, yoga and Pilates) with fewer than 2 reserved attendees 2 hours before class time are subject to cancellation.
- In the case of a class cancellation by the studio, reserved attendees will be notified individually via email, and the class credited back to their account.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but clients should check the class schedule prior to coming to confirm the class schedule status.
- Expire at the end of each month based on the billing anniversary
- Monthly plans require a credit card on file
- Charges will be auto-deducted from your checking- or credit card account on file.
- Monthly plans can be canceled with 7-days notice prior to next charge cycle as long as you are not within a commitment period.
- Class packages have long expiration periods for your convenience. We want you to come and we never want you to lose money.
- No Rush packages expire 6 months after purchase; Amp It UP packages expire 30 days after purchase.
- New Rider packages have different, clearly stated expirations
- Monthly plans expire one month after activation and auto-renew on the monthly purchase anniversary.
New Rider Package Policies
- Available to new studio guests only
- May not be combined with any other promotional offer
- Only one New Rider package per guest
- May not be shared or transferred
- Proof of eligibility is kindly required, i.e. driver's license, student ID, work badge
Youth Guests (< 18)
- A liability waiver must be signed by legal guardian
- Must be at least 16 years of age to ride alone
- Riders between 13-15 years of age, may ride accompanied by an adult
- Must be at least 4'10" tall to safely ride our cycles
Don't Miss a Beat ... Sign Up to KeepUP