Purchasing Policies & Restrictions
Purchases & Charges
- Class package purchases are non-refundable
- Merchandise may be returned in new condition within 7 days
- Cancelations made after the stated deadline will result in a forfeited class or a $10 late-cancel fee
- Cancel and rebooked classes later than the stated cancelation window will result in a forfeited class or $10 late-cancel fee.
- Class packages under 20-classes cannot be shared or transferred; 20 class packages and higher may be shared between household members only.
- Cycling shoes may be rented for $1
- Free cancelation window: Over 12 hours from class time. Cancelation within 12 hours is considered a "late cancel"
- Late cancels will result in a forefeited class or late-cancel charge of $10 (monthly plan subscribers)
- As a courtesy to our valued guests, you will receive one "Get Out of Jail Free" card per month when a late cancel, rebook, or no-show will be forgiven if you call to let us know. Because... stuff happens, right?
- Expire at the end of each month based on the billing anniversary
- Monthly plans require a credit card on file
- Charges will be auto-deducted from your checking- or credit card account on file.
- Monthly plans can be canceled with 7-days notice prior to next charge cycle as long as you are not within a commitment period.
- Class packages have long expiration periods for your convenience. We want you to come and we never want you to lose money.
- Single-class and 5-class packs expire 6 months after activation; 10-class and greater packs expire one year after activation
- New Rider packages have different, clearly stated expirations
- Monthly plans expire one month after activation.
New Rider Package Policies
- Available to new studio guests only
- May not be combined with any other promotional offer
- Only one New Rider package per guest
- May not be shared or transferred
- Proof of eligibility is kindly required, i.e. driver's license, student ID, work badge
Youth Guests (< 18)
- A liability waiver must be signed by legal guardian
- Must be at least 16 years of age to ride alone
- Riders between 13-15 years of age, may ride accompanied by an adult
- Must be at least 4'10" tall to safely ride our cycles
Don't Miss a Beat ... Sign Up to KeepUP